Written by Kathy Eidsmoe. Kathy Eidsmoe is on the board of directors for Wisconsin Career Development Association (WCDA). She is also the chair of the scholarship committee.
Announcing the WCDA Roger Gantzarow Memorial CDF Scholarship
Now accepting scholarship applications!
The Wisconsin Career Development Association’s Roger Gantzarow Memorial Career Development Facilitator (CDF) Training Scholarship provides assistance for individuals who complete the CDF training through a Wisconsin CDF Provider. This $500 scholarship may be used to help pay for tuition and/or the cost of books associated with the CDF training.
The scholarship is intended only for individuals who pay for the CDF training themselves, without assistance from an employer. Applications will be reviewed and the scholarship winner chosen based on responses. The recipient will receive the scholarship funds after proof of successful completion of the course is submitted to WCDA.
This scholarship is issued one time per year. Scholarship applications can be submitted at anytime throughout the year.
To apply, complete the application found at: Click here to go to application
Questions? Contact Kathy Eidsmoe at email@example.com
- Online and 2 meetings in Madison University of Wisconsin-Madison, Center for Education and Work
- Online and 2 meetings in Kenosha University of Wisconsin-Parkside, Continuing Education Department
- Online www.CDFcertificate.com
- Information about additional dates/locations/instructors for the CDF program can be found on the NCDA website.
About Roger Gantzarow
Roger Gantzarow (1943-2014) firmly believed that career counselors should be trained and certified before assisting people with the career development process. For over 40 years, Roger was a vital member of the career counseling arena. He assisted countless individuals as they planned and managed their careers by helping them think about their interests, values, skills, goals and preferences. He received his B.S. and M.S.E. from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh. His first job was working as a career counselor in the Oshkosh Job Service Office. Roger spent the last 20 years of his career as the Director of Counseling and Testing for the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development. During his retirement he was a dynamic presence in countless organizations related to career development including the Wisconsin Career Development Association.
- Call for Proposals - December 28, 2017
- LGBT Information for Career Development Professionals - November 10, 2017
- Invitation to WCDA Professional Development Event. Fall 2017. - October 1, 2017
- Save the Date and Call for Proposals - September 9, 2017
- WCDA Graduate Student Spotlight: Jenni McKay - May 24, 2017
- NCDA Recorded Webinar: Ethical Decision Making: Putting Ethics into Practice - May 11, 2017
- Photos from the STRENGTHS professional development event held on May 5, 2017 - May 5, 2017
- Previous Event: Strengths Workshop - February 23, 2017
- NCDA Recorded Webinar: Maximize Your Strengths - February 12, 2017
- WCDA Member Spotlight: April McHugh - February 6, 2017
- SAVE THE DATE: Strengths Workshop - January 19, 2017
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Sheri Eisch - January 12, 2017
- 2016 CDF Scholarship Recipient: Debbie Schmidt - December 28, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Abby Lemke - October 27, 2016
- Brief Video: Job Search Using Facebook - October 22, 2016
- Brief Video: 3 Keys to Job Search Success - October 22, 2016
- Photos from the WCDA Conference held on October 21, 2016 - October 21, 2016
- Become a CDF - October 19, 2016
- $500 CDF Scholarship - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Susan Guarneri - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Dr. Julie Hau - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Jason Brown - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: John Pritchett - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Abby Brendemuehl - October 19, 2016
- Photos from the WCDA Conference held on May 20, 2016 - May 20, 2016
- Photos from the WCDA Conference held on October 30, 2015 - October 30, 2015
- Photos from the WCDA Conference held on May 29, 2015 - May 29, 2015