The purpose of this scholarship is to assist with the cost of tuition and/or the cost of books to attend the Career Development Facilitator Training (CDF) offered within Wisconsin by a Wisconsin trainer.
Amount: The scholarship is for $500. It will be paid to the participant after successful completion of the course.
Due Date: Please complete this form accurately and thoroughly. Recipient will be notified after the next WCDA board meeting following application. The WCDA Board meets monthly.
- Intent to enroll or enrollment in the CDF course and successful completion of the course.
- Proof of successful completion supplied at the end of course for release of the funds to scholarship recipient.
- Registration fee paid by the participant not the employer.
Our priorities in WCDA are to:
- Lay a foundation for the effective delivery of career development and career self-management across the lifespan.
- Build support and capacity for career development and career self-management for and through career development practitioners, educators, businesses and citizens.
- Serve as advocates for high-quality career development and career self- management policy and practices via WCDA’s educational, political, business and community stakeholders.
- Establish partnerships with other organizations, institutions, and individuals to promote and sustain career development and career self-management knowledge and skills.
- Create an effective and vibrant professional career development association in the state of Wisconsin.
- From Career Advisor to Career Connector: Best Practices in College Career Service Delivery Models at Madison Area Technical College and Letters and Science at University of Wisconsin-Madison - July 28, 2017
- FORWARD Thinking and Find Us - April 7, 2017
- Apply for the 2017 Roger Gantzarow Memorial Career Development Facilitator Training Scholarship - March 13, 2017
- Helping People with Asperger’s Move Forward - January 11, 2017
- Emotional Intelligence, Social Media and Job Search Strategies: Fall 2016 WCDA Professional Development - November 14, 2016
- Meaning Shines in Spotlight on NCDA - October 1, 2016