Strengths Workshop for Career Development Professionals
Your StrengthsQuest adventure begins with a 30-minute online assessment. Assessment instructions will be emailed to all registered participants. Please complete your strengths assessment by Monday, April 24, 2017 by midnight. After you complete the StrengthQuest assessment, you will receive a customized report that lists your top five signature themes. Please print your Strengths Report. Bring your Strengths Report with you to the professional development workshop.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Zina Haywood, Executive Vice President/Provost for Academic & Campus Affairs, Gateway Technical College
- StrengthsQuest focuses on developing strengths (rather than concentrating on weaknesses).
- Learn how to identify and leverage your unique strengths.
- Recognize and appreciate your strengths and the strengths of others using a strengths-based perspective.
Presenters: Kathy Eidsmoe, ACP/CTE Coordinator, CESA #1 and John Pritchett, Career Development Services Coordinator, Waukesha County Technical College
- Identify how you like to work best and what you need do to work well with others.
- Learn how to use your strengths to maximize your work potential.
- Determine when to ask for help from others with different strengths.
- Create dynamic teams that tackle projects and problems.
- Use strengths as a powerful career development tool personally and in your work with clients.
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017
Location: Waukesha County Workforce Development Center, located on the WCTC Main Campus, 892 Main St. Pewaukee, WI 53072. View map.
Parking: There is no fee for parking. No parking permit is required.
Meals: Light continental breakfast and lunch provided.
Proudly Sponsored By: Wisconsin Career Development Association
Contact Sheri Eisch with questions, comments, and dietary restrictions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Each attendee will receive a Certificate of Attendance noting 5.25 hours of participation
- LGBT Information for Career Development Professionals - November 10, 2017
- Invitation to WCDA Professional Development Event. Fall 2017. - October 1, 2017
- Save the Date and Call for Proposals - September 9, 2017
- WCDA Graduate Student Spotlight: Jenni McKay - May 24, 2017
- NCDA Recorded Webinar: Ethical Decision Making: Putting Ethics into Practice - May 11, 2017
- Photos from the STRENGTHS professional development event held on May 5, 2017 - May 5, 2017
- Previous Event: Strengths Workshop - February 23, 2017
- NCDA Recorded Webinar: Maximize Your Strengths - February 12, 2017
- WCDA Member Spotlight: April McHugh - February 6, 2017
- SAVE THE DATE: Strengths Workshop - January 19, 2017
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Sheri Eisch - January 12, 2017
- 2016 CDF Scholarship Recipient: Debbie Schmidt - December 28, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Abby Lemke - October 27, 2016
- Brief Video: Job Search Using Facebook - October 22, 2016
- Brief Video: 3 Keys to Job Search Success - October 22, 2016
- Photos from the WCDA Conference held on October 21, 2016 - October 21, 2016
- Become a CDF - October 19, 2016
- $500 CDF Scholarship - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Susan Guarneri - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Dr. Julie Hau - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Jason Brown - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: John Pritchett - October 19, 2016
- WCDA Member Spotlight: Abby Brendemuehl - October 19, 2016
- Photos from the WCDA Conference held on May 20, 2016 - May 20, 2016
- Photos from the WCDA Conference held on October 30, 2015 - October 30, 2015
- Photos from the WCDA Conference held on May 29, 2015 - May 29, 2015